- Job Seekers
Metro RF Services, Inc. (a spinoff of Metro Wireless Communications established in 1986), was founded in 2001 to provide engineering and infrastructure development services to support the rapid expansion of an emerging wireless industry. Over a decade later, Metro RF Services has become a premier full-service contractor providing project management, civil, and electrical solutions covering all aspects of today’s rapidly evolving telecommunications industry. With offices located in California and New Jersey, Metro RF Services has managed infrastructure implementation projects for both the public and private sectors, from San Diego to Seattle and Philadelphia to Buffalo. Our strong project management and seasoned field personnel manage all projects hands-on to ensure complete satisfaction for all clients.
Metro RF Services, Inc. is currently searching for an experienced General Manager for our Totowa, New Jersey office. Under executive direction, the General Manager is responsible for business development, planning, organizing and directing a staff of supervisors and technical personnel in the installation, maintenance and operation of regional telecommunications equipment and networks for our clients; directs the planning, development and installation of new sites and facilities, and performs other management functions as required.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
• Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long-range plans.
• Review market budget to ensure profitability goals are met or exceeded.
• Develop Strategic relations outside of Metro RF’s current portfolio
• Ensure client and vendor file integrity (documents, analytical information where required, communication notations, etc.).
• Client relationship management; maintain existing client base, schedule frequent meetings with clients to make sure their expectations are met.
• Growth of client database and development of new markets.
• Prospecting new opportunities (DAS/Small Cell, maintenance, civil, electrical, etc.)
• Responsible for strategically identifying, prospecting and growing business accounts
• Analyze customer needs, identify and customize services to gain accounts
• Travel to meet with clients and prospects.
• Prepare for appointments by defining meeting objectives
• Fulfill and meet annual quota
• Weekly reporting and tracking customer sales information and forecasts
• Participate in weekly discussions regarding strategic planning, executing leads and opportunities
• Assist in day-to-day operational aspects of projects to ensure scopes and deadlines are achieved and customer expectations exceeded.
• Tracking project milestones
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of all departments in the market assigned.
• Ensure all project activities necessary to design, plan, and implement a project are effective and efficient with respect to the purpose of the objective and its performance through developing and implementing procedures.
• Internal / external reporting
• Ensure each department’s proper preparation of jobs to maximize efficiency.
• Oversees the managerial staffs planning, assigning, direction and evaluation.
• Ensure that all estimating is completed in order to maximize job profitability.
• All internal project coordination (bids, pre-construction meetings, internal/external material and equipment procurement/staging, access arrangement, inspections, change order requests, etc.)
• Ensure each department’s execution of close out documents are complete, current, and filed appropriately.
• Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of records including A/R, A/P, Inventory, etc.
• Policy development and documentation;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
• Assist in development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
• Develops and establishes technical and operating standards, corrective and preventative maintenance standards, and overall system performance standards.
• Employee relations;
• Recruitment and contracting of company and project staff;
• Review time cards for all hourly employees for your market; ensure accuracy and budget guidelines are met.
• Preform quarterly one-one meetings with department managers.
• Perform performance reviews with department managers for all employees in your market on a yearly basis from either their hire date or last pay increase; whichever is later.
• Ensure each department is developing and training accordingly
• All other project / job related duties as required
• A minimum of five years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
• A minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
• College graduate or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 6 years in the telecommunications industry.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
• Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
• Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
• Demonstrated ability to multi - task and work in a fast - paced office setting.
• Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
• Paid Medical
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid holidays
• 401K retirement plan
• Training and certification programs
|Location||Totowa, NJ, 07512, United States|
|How to apply||A resume is required to apply to this job. Applications are sent to employer via email. Click on the link below and follow instructions.|
|Apply||Click Here (apply to job)|